Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Reheasals last night :)



What I love about rehearsals is that everything that could go wrong generally does, your machine freezes, cables that have been working for years tend to die and that all important input signal disapears, not to mention midi deciding that it was his day off...I mean why come to work when I actually need him :)

Add to that the cramped working conditions and tripping over cables and its a generally glorius affair...peeps generally dont seem to realise the amount of work that goes into recording something and they just things just happen...in my experience it hardly ever does with everything being a rather trying affair... :P having said that tho, I wouldnt trade it for the world....I love the challenge and when everything does go right its a marvelous thing... :)

The new edition in the corner is Larah from ElectroMuse on keys... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home