Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Another Dream



Ok....

Hmmmmm....where to begin.... ??? Normally I don't remember my dreams but when I do they are generally of the strangest sort with absolutely no definite direction...

I believe that dreams are your subconscious trying to tell you something so I tend to analyse anything I can remember....see what you can make of this one ??? :o)

As far as I can remember it started with my mates and I flying to Australia...I'm not too sure if it was to immigrate or just to visit but there was a bunch of us....my 2 best mates, my brother etc...

Anyways....it seems we got there via an airship...you know like the Zeppelin....but this was quite a mother dodgy Zeppelin....it was made from standard square bar and that canvas you use for banners...to me it seemed like it was made in someone's backyard...

Unsurprisingly we crash, surprisingly we managed to get across the entire ocean and crash land in the outback !!! ...so now we are stranded, nobody knows where we are so we set about trying to fix the Airship....nothing works, the canvas keeps tearing all the time and we get no-where...that is until this chick just appears out of thin air....it would seem that this is a common occurrence in Australia and she's quite good at fixing Airships...with our help of course...

Now just to sway off the topic a bit...this girl, I know her face...I remember being absolutely infatuated with her at a time in my life but I cant remember when or where (nice guy huh)...I have a feeling that it was an old girlfriend from high school...she was Belgium or Turkish or something like that....quite a hottie in fact... smile.gif but that's just speculation...(not that she was hot but that she was the right girl in the dream...she was very hot, that is clear...)

Anyways back to the Airship....after a lot of hard work and me managing to tie myself into knots in my duvet we get the Airship together and its ready to fly....the girl turns around to me and mentions that this was all a big test, sorta like gaining a green card for the US (personally I would rather go to the US...Australia wtf ???)

She has now got to go and assess how well we did and each individual person will now either be granted or not granted a visa....I get a call and its this girl on the phone...for some reason I'm not incredibly happy about this call....there's a bit of chit chat (as there is always) and she informs me that everybody got there visa's...except for me....I'll be expected to leave Australia immediately !!! bitch !!!

And that was it...I woke up...tangled in my duvet...pouring sweat wondering wtf ???

3 Comments:

Blogger Champagne Heathen said...

Jaaaa, watching Ozzie movies before you sleep is always bound to screw up your mind.

There are SO many things you can read into that!

Some chickie highly trained in psychology was discussing dreams with me recently, and she told me 2 theories that I found fascinating:

1. water represents emotion;
2. each person in your dream represents a part of who you are.

So why were you flying over an ocean of emotion and then being made to return?!?!

Just call me Psych Champs!

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! I don't even want to begin to disentangle that one (hehe)
I'm only really good at deciphering my own dreams.

1:10 AM  
Blogger fly said...

Yeah tell me about it...my dreams generally make no sense at all but this one takes the cake....

She was a pretty girl tho...maybe it has something to do with her ??? maybe ill bump into her soon or something ???

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home