Wednesday, October 11, 2006

So i'm not the only one...

I was watching 3talk last nite (its the only thing on the TV when I get home) and they had a show about infidelity...its seems that I'm not the only one that see's this as a heinous crime :o) that's great because I seriously thought I was losing touch with the outside world and that it had maybe moved past me and left me in the dark ages...it hasn't...yay for me... :o)

On that note I'm happier/ish..I have my moments...up and down like a rollercoaster and I'm heading towards that feeling im all to familiar with...denial....not denial that aforementioned girl didn't happen....but denial that I actually need somebody in my life and this is not a good place for me to be....it'll manifest into something way uglier soon where try as I might I just wont give a shit, put all my effort into other avenues and the next time I look up, 3 years have passed me by and im still single...

It wont happen this time, I have to keep a focus on myself...I don't want to seem desperate or clingy and to be honest a relationship is the last thing im looking for atm (I wasn't even wanting one with aforementioned girl though she doesn't believe it)....its just finding that right person willing to share that same headspace and cuddles... :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home