Monday, September 04, 2006

To the Myspacers out there

Hi all...

Thought I would just introduce my new myspace page...for those that dont know, Myspace is basically a site dedicated to networking and people...basically you create your page however you want and just, well network....the real beauty with Myspace lies in the artists pages....you can upload your tracks for free and whore yourself out to the nation....its only starting to really grow now in SA but its already working...this is how Devil's Cartel got their first gig...so here are the pages...

Check em out...become members and post comments.... ;o) a great way to meet new and interesting peeps...




DC

This is my new page mainly deadicated to the more dance related stuff I release...




The Devils Cartel page...


I hope you all enjoy.... :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home