Friday, July 14, 2006

Thank god for small favours...

Whoa....this was probably the most hectic week ive had at work yet...4 huge jobs all deadlining on Friday ?! and old schmoe here is the last in the chain...

Since nobody in production could actually realise my panic I had to do a fair bit of swindling sessions around to get it done but im proud to say its all finished with an half an hour to spare...hehehe....im so proud though I have now let on to the production team that I can actually work faster that they expected....dammit....now the dealines get shorter and the pressure gets tighter but we'll leave that to next week...the good news is that they have realise I may be under a we bit of pressure and im getting my very own junior soon ... :o) never thought I would see the day...

On a happier note....we finally do our 1st proper rehearsal tomorrow....minus the bassist who is playing a gig but I guess you cant win em all....im just more gunning for jamming the PA we've just bought at full tilt... :o) JSE is not going to know what hit em....actually that's a lie but at least im happy thinking so...

To all or nobody, have a good weekend ;o)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a junior. It works at night like a little elf. It's a pleasure!
And a pressure reliever of note...

6:30 AM  
Blogger Champagne Heathen said...

How did Saturday go?

And good luck for all the deadlines.

I think I am the newly installed Junior at the moment!

8:05 AM  
Blogger fly said...

lol...everybody has to be a junior sometime... :o)

bleg....refer to new post for details on saturday... ;o)

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home