Monday, June 26, 2006

Yawn....

Man its Tuesday and im absolutely finished already...clearly 5 hours sleep is not enough for my body and it doth protests...my eyes feel grainy and I have a feeling that's from a combination of tiredness and cigarettes...

What can I say, its been busy...emotionally, I'm still in the same situation I was before but, I must be honest I'm feeling a bit more comfortable with the whole scenario...I'm guessing she is as well though this is not something you obviously bring up when you are "not seeing someone"...

Yeah yeah, I know its a screwed up situation but hey so goes life....we seem to be happy together for now and there's no pressure on either side for anything to happen....the only thing that does seem to be fairly committal is the sex and hey, I can live with that :o) ....I think she has realised that im not willing to share and so long as she keeps to that, everything should be fine...

I'm a one person kind of guy....I've never ever two-timed anybody ever and I don't believe there is any need to....if you're not happy with what you have then leave...simple...im not going to compete with someone else....I've told her this, if she wants me in her life there is no sharing, I don't particularly want or need commitment, I just want to be with her for now....so with that in mind I feel a little more confident,...

TBH my biggest fear in a relationship is having someone two time me...break ups I can handle, its just a part of life...but betrayal is something wholly different and I don't forgive that easily...

2 Comments:

Blogger Peas on Toast said...

Agreed there Fly. Two timing betrayal has got to be the shittiest feeling in the world, if you're on the butt end of it.

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, make that another vote here.

(PS thanks to Olivia for finding this...refershing blog)

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home