Monday, October 09, 2006

Time rests for no man...

Well its back on the pull again... :o)

And for once I dont feel like an absolute whore doing it, i've always had this very negative outlook on pulling ppl in clubs...for the life of me I dont know why... ??? maybe its because you are not sure where the person's been/who they are/who their friends are etc...anyways....at Cellardoor I met someone new ?! jees...that hasnt happened in ages, spoke to someone at the bar not expecting anything and there we go...I actually went on a psuedo date with her last nite....

As it transpires, she is a nice girl but not really my type so we will just leave it at that...no glorius kiss at the end of the night so at least there is no comebacks on this....no "but I thought you liked me" scenario's...

I'm just happy it happened....there are plenty of fish in the sea and daddy's got a big fishing rod...errr....metaphorically speaking that is ;o)

4 Comments:

Blogger Champagne Heathen said...

Well done!! Small steps and all that, and the next thing I'll be having to drop off your own crate of condoms! Dates are so much fun, just cause, not because of what might come out of them.

5:34 AM  
Blogger fly said...

I already have 2 boxes... :o)

Not that I expect to be that promiscuous....

4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought I saw you fishing at the bar...

7:33 AM  
Blogger fly said...

More like she was fishing...not that I have anything against that... :o)

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home