Tuesday, April 17, 2007

So where have I been ???

Ok its been like nearly 2 months since ive posted anything worthwhile but ive had my reasons...

1st up and most importantly...im single once again....yup, sadly the girl that my heart disereth the most was in a bit of a bad place....and sadly I couldnt help her out of it...i was a bit bitter at 1st but so goes life and we move forward...I only hope that she sorts herself out sooner or later...lifes to short to be sweating the small stuff...

Either way....im still quite sad...i really liked this one...a lot mor ethan any other girl ive met in the last few years....ce la vie...im sure fate has her reasons...

2nd...ive resigned from my company and im moving to a bigger, better and more established company...not only that but its 2.5kms from my house !!! whoop...life could not get any better as far as traffic is concerned...after 4 years of travelling an hour and a half to work and back each day, this is like heaven...man I can walk to work if the feeling gets me...I doubt it will but still...its nice to have that option :o)

I'll also be moving onto a bigger and faster machine...ProTools HD2 on an Apple G5...yeeha !!! now thats what im talking about

3rd....4 gigs coming up and all of them are really good ones....this weekend, 21st April with mtkidu and african noise foundation (check em out on myspace if you havent seen em already)...the 30th of April at Deconstruction @ Kippies (this ones gonna be pretty big)...another one on the 4th of May (my birthday :o) ) with Lark @ 88 and then another one towards the end of the month at the Horror Cafe'....whoa... we have been rehearsing quite a bit (which is suprising) so we should be good to go for all of them.. :o)

Anyways thats about it...havent seen my blogger friends in awhile :o/ they have all been away or i have been engaged...we all need to hook up again soon/ish/ed... :o)

Laters...

oh and heres a flyer for you.. ;o)



And another...

5 Comments:

Blogger ChewTheCud said...

Ah dewd - you've got the good and the bad happening. Sounds like you're also busy with gigs. I'll see if I can come show some support somewhere along the way. That and we need to chat again when I'm actually sober for once - this dispensing computer advice when I can't feel my toes has got to stop ;P

8:16 AM  
Blogger fly said...

lol :oP

Well there are plenty of gigs happening in the next few weeks, some close, some far, some for free and some for not so free... :o)

I'll keep posting up details.... ;o)

And life goes on....one thing i've learnt...is dont let things that have past drag you down...you cant change it, so whats the point of worrying about it ???

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude i cant read the text on the flyer?
:P :P :P

4:45 AM  
Blogger fly said...

fuck off :'oP

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home