Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The day after Valentine's

So what happened ???

Hmmm....it went very well, incredibly well in fact... ;o) Um, that nevousness carried on thru and the butterflies were there....

To my great disapointment, the clothes I was supposed to wear (and for the 1st time in a long time I actually cared about what I was wearing for the evening) were soaking wet (wash day on wednesday)...I was expecting just to get home and change...no such luck.... :o/

All of a sudden it was a mad scramble to figure out what was decent in my cubboard, I actually had to iron a shirt !!! OMG !!! and then decide on what would be appropriate for a place i've never been to...I didnt know how smart was smart...would they kick me out for wearing sneakers ??? and my smart shoes looked naff with the jeans...anyways I patched something together and I looked reasonably snappy...now I know how a girl feels :o)

Anyways the date was great, we spoke for hours, all the way until the resturant was near closing... a brilliant evening with a fantastic girl and a sort of elated feeling on the drive home after dropping her off....

Yay me :o)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for fly*!
I meant a feline name as in a domesticated animal which I believe you have two of...now perhaps three.

12:52 AM  
Blogger fly said...

ah....we shall call her Ms D for devine ;o)

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home