Monday, May 22, 2006

Tagged

I AM: Incredibly sidetracked at the moment.

I WANT: a new mixing desk to calm this feeling of trepidation I have.

I WISH: I was sitting with my cats in front of the heater watching the Fifth Element.

I HATE: George Bush

I FEEL: Slightly fluffy and nervous.

I MISS: Her.

I FEAR: Car accidents

I HEAR: The aircon pumping hot air into my suite.

I WONDER: whether or not routing midi through the thru or out port will best suit my needs.

I REGRET: Saying some things ive said.

I AM NOT: The substitute.

I DANCE: like I did when I was 19.

I CRY: when she said the things she said.

I’M NOT ALWAYS: Happy.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: A putty tray for baby Liam to stick his feet into.

I WRITE: dark, sad and moody music.

I CONFUSE: A girls intention with the wrong intention.

I NEED: Another mixing desk.

I SHOULD: be on the road again...soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home